Willie Robertson‘s family was a victim of a recent drive-by shooting.
The 48-year-old Duck Dynasty star revealed eight to 10 shots were fired from the road aimed at the family estate on Friday (April 24) in West Monroe, Louisiana.
“We were pretty shook up,” Willie said in an interview with USA Today. “It looks like they were just spraying bullets across my property.”
Willie revealed that one of the bullets went through the bedroom window of the home where son John Luke Robertson lives with wife Mary Kate and their infant child.
Luckily no one in the family was injured.
“Nobody was outside at the time, but everybody had been out about five minutes before,” Willie said. “I had just gone to the store when it happened.”
As of right now, no arrests have been made, but Willie said multiple witnesses saw a truck in which the suspects were riding pass by the property at least once before firing the shots at 2:33 pm.
The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.