The only time guac doesn’t cost extra? This time.
Chipotle has unleashed the recipe for their signature guacamole amidst the coronavirus pandemic. You’d be surprised how simple it really is!
Tons of copycat recipes have flooded the Internet but you’ll find the authentic recipe here!
Click inside for Chipotle’s signature guac…
CHIPOTLE’S SIGNATURE GUACAMOLE
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Cut avocados in half and remove pits carefully
2. Scoop the avocados into a bowl
3. Toss and coat with lime juice
4. Add the salt and mash until it’s a smooth consistency
5. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix
6. Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning if necessary