Mike Castle is a name you’re going to want to know!
The actor and comedian is the star of the new Netflix show Brews Brothers, which is debuting today on the streaming service!
The show follows two estranged brothers, Wilhelm (Alan Aisenberg) and Adam Rodman (Castle), who find themselves running a brewery together. Each one is a beer genius…a braumeister, but they couldn’t be more different in their beer-making techniques and personalities. A lot of times in a show you see two people who complete each other. These two don’t even make a full person.
We got the chance to catch up with Mike and learned 10 Fun Facts about him. Check them out:
- 1. My name is Mike Castle (this because, presumably, you’ve never heard of me).
- 2. I wish I lived in Japan.
- 3. I’ve been studying German for five years, Japanese for two years, and Russian since the Quarantine started.
- 4. I started doing improv when I was 13 at Second City.
- 5. After an existential crisis, I spent time working on a farm in Ireland.
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I cannot play the guitar, though seem like the type of guy who might be able to.
- 7. I am an obsessive reader and have that horrible tendency of constantly recommending books to people who aren’t asking for recommendations.
- 8. I got to perform in shows at Steppenwolf Theatre when I was 12 and 20, which is still the most valuable experience I’ve had in acting training.
- 9. I am deeply addicted to chess, a game I hate more than any game on earth.
- 10. I taught myself how to pick locks – for altruistic, above board reasons only!